We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. This includes personalizing content and advertising. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of Cookies, Privacy Policy Term of use.
Video Player is loading.
Current Time 0:00
Duration 0:00
Loaded: 0%
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time 0:00
151 views • August 13, 2021

If You Eat Tomatoes Everyday for a Month, This is What Happens to Your Body

Well Right
Well Right
Flower Aroma Diffuser Humidifier Lamp Discount 50%: http://gestyy.com/w5ZfFM Xiaomi Mijia Air Purifier Efficient Removal of PM2.5 , Discount 50%, http://gestyy.com/w5ZfNF ► If You Eat Tomatoes Everyday for a Month, This is What Happens to Your Body Nutrition in Tomatoes Before we start, here is a quick rundown of the nutrition to be found in tomatoes. They contain vitamins A, E, K, B1,B3, B5, B6, B7 and a bunch of vitamin C. Some of the important minerals in tomatoes include folate, iron, potassium, magnesium, chromium, choline, zinc and phosphorous. Lycopene is the main antioxidant found in tomatoes; it is what gives the fruit its red color. But tomatoes also contain the antioxidants beta-carotene, naringenin, and chlorogenic acid. This level of nutrition is pretty impressive for a fruit that is comprised of 95% water! The other 5% is mostly fiber and carbs. A medium-sized tomato has just 22 calories, so it definitely won’t derail your diet. Let’s find out what all that good stuff can do for your body. Cardiovascular Health Reduced Risk of Diabetes Bone Health Cancer Prevention Healthy Mind Healthy Skin & Hair ► Visit Our WEB: https://goodhealthandnutrition4you.blogspot.com/ You can find the best articles for natural remedies, home cures, diets and weight loss, health tips and many more. ★ Please leave a like if you enjoyed and tell me what you think in the comments! ★ Don't forget to subscribe my channel to help us reach to 100.000 Subscribers : https://goo.gl/29sHF2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ★ VIEW MORE: ➞ Tips & Tricks: https://goo.gl/UdhRLs ➞ Natural Remedies: https://goo.gl/djrthu ➞ Diet & Weight Loss: https://goo.gl/7sEJCX ➞ Beauty Tips: https://goo.gl/E3nsCd ➞ Healthy Drinks: https://goo.gl/BSGh2E --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ★ Like our facebook page: https://goo.gl/tVNSqu --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ★ Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/) #homeremedies, #naturalcure, #diyremedies
Show All
Comment 0