We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. This includes personalizing content and advertising. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of Cookies, Privacy Policy Term of use.
Video Player is loading.
Current Time 0:00
Duration -:-
Loaded: 0%
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time -:-
 
1x
120 views • June 6, 2018

Firefighters Warn Parents After Child Burned By Scalding Water From Garden Hose

Celeste Li
2 years ago, 9-month-old Nicholas Woodger suffered second-degree burns to 30% of his body. Nicholas’ mother accidentally sprayed him with a garden hose while filling up the kiddie pool. A garden hose exposed to direct sunlight during summer can heat the water to 130-140 degrees. LA Fire Rescue advices residents to let water flow a few minutes to cool before spraying it on people.
Show All
Comment 0