1. Warm a large skillet with medium-high heat, adding olive oil, sliced eggplant, sliced zucchini, sliced bell peppers in. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook until veggies turn brown. Set aside.
2. Boneless chicken thighs, stuff cooked veggies into chicken thighs, seasoning with minced garlics, rosemary, lemon zest, salt, pepper and paprika powder. Roll as a stick shape. Pan-fry in a large pan, cook until each side turns brown.
3. In a small bowl, whisk in tomato paste, marinara, honey, salt, pepper and chicken broth. Mixture well. Pour into the pan.
4. Baste the sauce on the meat. Transfer the pan to an oven, roast at 392oF for 30 minutes.
5.After 30 minutes, sprinkle shred mozzarella on the top, bake again at 392oF for 15 minutes.
6. Garnish with minced mustard and serve.