includes personalizing content and advertising. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of
1. In a large bowl, pour in flour, and then add water gradually. Roll it into dough. Coat the dough with plastic wrap for 10 minutes. Chop it into pieces and roll them into small balls. Transfer to another bowl and soak well.
2. Chop the chicken, potato and carrot into cubes. Slice scallion and ginger.
3. In the slow cooker, set up to sauté mode, add cooking oil, garlic and fry until turn to golden brown. Transfer to a small bowl. Set aside.
4. In the same cooker, add star anise, cinnamon stick and bay leaves. Stir-fry until sauté. Put in the chopped chicken, fry until dry enough. Whisk in cooking wine, soy sauce, oyster sauce and water. Cook until boil.
5. Add chopped potato and carrot. Seasoning with lump sugar and salt.
6. Press the small dough into flat pie. Transfer to the slow cooker and cover on the chicken. Pour in water. Place the fried garlic on the top. Put on the lid. Set up to stew mode cook for 3 hours.
7. After 3 hours, transfer to a plate, garnish with chopped bell pepper and serve immediately.