1. Season short rib with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. In a large skillet, add olive oil, warm up with medium-high heat, sauté ribs until turn brown. Transfer to a plate.
3.In the same skillet, add halved garlics and minced garlics, pan-fry for a while. Add tomato paste, pan-fry until sauté. Pour in beef stock. Add the ribs in. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Whisk red wine. Simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Transfer the skillet to an oven, roast at 350oF for 2.5 hours.
5. In another skillet, add olive oil, warm up with medium-high heat, add chopped bacon, sliced mushrooms, pan-fry until sauté.
6. In a plate, place on roasted ribs, cooked veggies and bacons. Garnish with parsley and serve.