1. In a large pot, add Lo-mein in the boiling water. Cook for few minutes. Drain it and transfer to soak in ice water. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, put in sliced chicken breast, whisk in soy sauce, egg white and flour. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside.
3. Heat up a large pan with medium-high heat, add olive oil, shrimps and stir-fry for a while. Transfer to a plate. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, add sliced ginger, chopped scallion and chicken mixture. Pan-fry for a while until the chicken turn brown. Add sliced carrot, bell peppers, cabbage and shrimps. Place the cooked Lo-mien in the pan. Stir-fry well.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk in oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour the sauce in the pan. Pan fry until the noodles cook well.