We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. This includes personalizing content and advertising. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of Cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
  • 0 views
  • Edit

Décès d’un petit garçon ayant ingéré une pile bouton : les autorités alertent les parents et émettent plusieurs recommandations

2018-10-04 15:04
Après le décès d’un petit garçon de deux ans fin septembre, les autorités mettent en garde les parents contre les piles bouton qui présentent de graves dangers pour les enfants.