เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อทำความเข้าใจว่าคุณใช้ไซต์ของเราอย่างไรและเพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ของคุณ ซึ่งรวมถึงการปรับแต่งเนื้อหาและการโฆษณาในแบบของคุณ การใช้เว็บไซต์ของเราต่อไปแสดงว่าคุณยอมรับการใช้งานของเรา Cookies, Privacy Policy Term of use.
Video Player is loading.
Current Time 0:00
Duration 0:00
Loaded: 0%
Stream Type LIVE
Remaining Time 0:00
 
1x
261 views • December 29, 2021

US Boycott of Beijing Olympics Still Stands

NTD News
NTD News
Chinese state media the Global Times is calling the United States “double-faced” after reports that China received U.S. government visa applications to attend the Beijing Olympics. The U.S. State Department soon released a statement clarifying the situation. It said that the United States' diplomatic boycott of the Winter Games still stands, and it won’t change its decision. The department explained that the visa applications were for consular and security personnel. They said it was routine to provide athletes with access to certain services. The White House announced the boycott earlier this month. They cited the Chinese Communist Party’s “crimes against humanity in Xinjiang, and other human rights abuses.” Other countries have since joined the boycott—including Australia, Canada, the UK, New Zealand, and Lithuania.
Show All
Comment 0