We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. This includes personalizing content and advertising. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of Cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
  • 52 views
  • Edit

TRUMP: GOVERNMENT WON'T OPEN UNTIL WE HAVE A WALL

2018-12-25 18:12
PRESIDENT TRUMP SAID TUESDAY THE PARTIAL GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN WILL CONTINUE UNTIL HE GETS FUNDING FOR A BARRIER WALL ON THE U-S-MEXICO BORDER. TRUMP ALSO SAID HE WILL VISIT A NEW SECTION OF BORDER WALL IN JANUARY. HE CLAIMED EARLIER THAT HE RECENTLY APPROVED A NEW 115 MILE SECTION, BUT THE WHITE HOUSE HASN'T GIVEN ANY DETAILS ON THE CLAIM. A QUARTER OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT AS LAWMAKERS AND THE PRESIDENT FAILED TO COME TO A DEAL. THE PRESIDENT -- DEMANDING FIVE BILLION DOLLARS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF HIS LONG PROMISED BORDER WALL.